Dropping off children at a childcare center every morning is an emotional and difficult moment for a parent. We all want the best fit for our children and our situation, which makes choosing a preschool an important and very personal decision. The new state-of-the-art The Learning Experience center in Coppell helps to address many of the concerns that a parent may have.
At TLE, each staff member is a loving and nurturing individual with a genuine interest in benefiting the lives of the children they teach. Teachers and assistants must follow strict guidelines and meet all state certification requirements. Everyone is encouraged to participate in our sponsored continuing education programs and mandatory First Aid training and CPR courses which are provided annually. Consistent evaluations by superiors and parents help maintain the center’s high standard of excellence for its personnel.
It is important to trust the people who are responsible for the care and education of your children. The Learning Experience® Child Development Center has over 25 years of experience in providing children with the tools and the environment necessary to achieve their highest potential.
Facts to know about our center:
• Our center is brand new and provides latest and safest equipment in each class room
• Ages: 6 weeks to 5 Years
• Hours: 6:30 am to 6:30 pm Monday thru Friday Year Round
• We offer a 5-day nutritious morning and afternoon snack
• State of the art security monitoring systems are in all classrooms and playground
• All year round indoor activity room-“Make Believe Boulevard®”
• Computers are provided in all classes ages 2.5 to 5 Years old
• We offer enrichment programs like Yippee for Yoga™, Talent Sprouts®, Suddenly Science®, Movin’ N Groovin’®, Dancing Feet, Marvelous Math® and Music 4 Me® at no extra cost
Infants: Ages 6 weeks to 12 months
Toddlers: Ages 12 months to 2 years
Twaddlers: Ages 2 Years to 2.5 Years
Preppers: Ages 2.5 Years-3 Years
Preschool 1: Ages 3 Years to 4 Years
Preschool 2: Ages 4 Years to 5 Years
Before and After School Program
Fun Summer Camp Program full of entertainment and activities
At The Learning Experience, we love our children and we know how important our staff is in the growth and development of our students. We implement special recognitions for our teachers to include Teacher of the Month, Cleanest Classroom and Bulletin Board of the Month.
We welcome you to come by and take a tour today of our state-of-the-art new facility.